Current Vacancies: 1
An exciting opportunity has arisen at JHS, the UK's number 1 independent distributor of musical instruments, amplification and sound and light equipment.
Based in Garforth, Leeds, JHS is looking for a dynamic in-house Digital Marketeer to actively raise our brand profiles and reach new audiences by delivering creative, engaging, high quality content across online channels.
The key roles will be:
• Grow the engagement of the companies online and social media presence.
• Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns.
• Create content assets in conjunction with our in-house design team.
• Engage with our worldwide distributors social media counterparts to provide content and assets.
• Expand our multiple brand profiles across all existing and digital new channels.
Working with our industry leading brands, the successful candidate will have previous social media experience, 1 year minimum, with proven results. You’ll be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and have a good broad knowledge of digital channels.
Start Date: January 2022
Salary starting DOE
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• 4 weeks company paid holiday plus statutory, public and bank holidays.
• Free car parking and excellent transport links
• Flexible working hours
• Generous staff discounts.
• ICT and comms equipment/services as deemed necessary by the Company.
• Opportunities for continued personal development.
• ” Death in service” insurance.
• Company funded pension contributions.
• A “GO HOME” culture; work to live, not live to work. No-one expects you to work more than your hours.
Like to work in music?
JHS is the leading independent distributor of musical instruments, accessories, amplification, live sound and lighting equipment in the UK and ROI.
The company operates inside and outside national and international sales teams, has its own marketing department, a logistics operation with 65,000 sq ft of warehousing, a purchasing office with worldwide contacts, a fully equipped service department and R & D function, an extensive ICT department, and all of the usual backroom office functions.
Staff are amongst our most important assets, and as the company grows, we are always looking for people who are searching for an interesting, and stimulating career.
Uniquely, for musicians anyway, working at JHS brings our employees into daily contact with their love of music, and musical instruments, providing a job focus which matches their personal interest. Even for the non musicians who work for us, the atmosphere is invariably interesting.
We are always interested to hear from people who would like to consider a career in the musical instrument industry, and who would like their skills to be considered for future vacancies.
If you have something to offer, why not get in touch?
Email your c.v. with a completed JHS Employment Application Form to email@example.com or call 0113 286 5381 to request a printed application form.
Thank you for your interest in JHS.
Dennis J. Drumm